The MiniProx® proximity card reader’s potted electronics and slim, attractive design are ideal for indoor or outdoor mounting.
- Available with either pigtail or terminal strip (terminal strip only for Hazardous Location version).
- Available with Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface.
- Potted reader suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Hazardous Location version is UL 1604, Class I & II, Div. 2 and Class III listed.
- Accepts 5- to 16-volts, meeting most voltage requirements.
- Available with Wiegand or Clock-and-data interface.
- Allows easy upgrade from magstripe to a proximity reader; no rewiring or pulling of new cable required.
- Offers high reliability, consistent read-range and low power consumption in an easy-to-install package.
- Mounts directly onto metal with no change in read range performance.
- Provides multicolor LED, compatibility with all standard access control systems and internal or host control of LED and beeper.
Typical Maximum Read Range
- ProxCard® II Card – up to 5.5″ (14 cm)
- ISOProx® II Card – up to 5″ (12.7 cm)
- DuoProx® II Card – up to 5″ (12.7 cm)
- Smart ISOProx®/DuoProx® cards – up to 5″ (12.7 cm)
- Proximity & MIFARE® Card – up to 5″ (12.7 cm)
- ProxCard Plus® Card – up to 2″ (5.1 cm)
- ProxKey® II Keyfob – up to 2″ (5.1 cm)
- MicroProx® Tag – up to 2.5″ (6.4 cm)
- 6.0″ x 1.7″ x 1.0″(15.2 x 4.3 x 2.54 cm)
- Standard MiniProx: 5-16 VDC
- Haz. Loc. MiniProx: 5-16 VDC
- Linear power supplies are recommended
- Average: 30 mA (5 VDC); 20 mA (12 VDC)
- Peak: 110 mA (5 VDC); 110 mA (12 VDC)
- -22° to 150° F (-30° to 65° C)
- 0-95% relative humidity non-condensing
- With terminal strip: 3.5 oz. (99 gm)
- With pigtail: 3.8 oz. (108 gm)
- Haz. Loc. MiniProx: 3.8 oz. (108 gm)
- Wiegand interface: 500 feet (150 m)
- Clock-and-data interface: 50 feet (15 m)
- Recommended cable is ALPHA 1295 (22 AWG)
- 5 conductor minimum stranded with overall shield or equivalent. Additional conductors may be required for LED or beeper control.
- Canada/UL 294 Listed: Access Control System Units Canada/UL 1604 Listed (with Haz. Loc. junction box only): Hazardous Locations Class I, Div. 2,
- Groups A,B,C,D.
- FCC Certification, United States
- Canada Certification
- EU and CB Scheme Electrical Safety (EN60950 and IEC60950 ITE Electrical Safety)
- Fifteen EU Countries under the R&TTE Directive (EN 300330 – SRD, and ETS 300 683 – EMC)
- CE Mark
- Australia C-Tick
- New Zealand